Apply for SMP Mentee, Fall 2013 (August 20, 2013)
Any freshman who needs some help from the senior students for their early adaptation to the campus life or for their course work of the University Core courses may apply to this Student Mentoring Program (SMP) according to the following guide.
– Applicants: 2013 Freshmen
– One of University Cores Courses / Student
– Apply through POVIS online (Refer the attached file)
– Registering period: 9:00 am, 23(Fri.), Aug. ~ 6:00 pm, 26(Mon.), Aug. 2013.
– Number of mentees required : approximately 180 students.
– Criteria : ü Students who participate in faith. ü GPA of last semester.
3. Registering fee
– 30,000/ semester (Only selected students)
– Due: 28(Web.), Aug ~5:00 pm, 31(Sat.), Aug. 2013.
– Bank Account to deposit: Woori Bank: 1005-501-138745(Account holder : POSTECH)
※ The student’s name & ID should appear on the deposit. (Internet banking is recommended, if possible.)
– Cellular phone number/ e-mail address on POVIS must be updated, since all the announcement from the CEE will be sent to the students via phone message or e-mail, and POVIS news line.
– If payment is not done by the due time, the application will be cancelled.
– No registering fee will be refunded after the SMP started.
– Some classes may be cancelled if the mentors are not sufficiently applied.
5. Mentoring process
– The orientation required to mentee: 5:00pm, 6(Fri.), Sep.
– Mentoring: 2 hrs/session, and 12 sessions/ semester. 6
6. For more information
– 279-3595 (Yuji Jeong), email@example.com
7. Apply for SMP Mentor
-Announcement : 28(Wed.), Aug.
– Registering period : 29(Thu.), Aug.~ 1(Sun.), Sep. August 20, 2013