Housing for Researchers(Posville)
Housing for Researchers(Posville) Guides
Posville is the accomodation for researchers with 6 buildings and 179 units. Each unit covers 79.2㎡ that includes 3 bedrooms, a living room with dining space, a balcony, and a bathroom. Central heating (hot water) is provided for the accomodations.
- Anyone who meets the below qualifications can apply in order to provide stable residence for outstanding workforce to contribute to university research and education
- ① Researcher (Post-doc, Research Faculty [within 7 years of appointment after Ph.D.])
- ② Non-tenure Track: Collegiate Professor, Teaching Associate, Research Professor, Academia-Industry Collaboration Professor, Endowed Professor
- ③ Graduate student
- ④ Research Personnel/Administrative Staff (From Affiliated & Resident Research Institute: Researcher, University Employee (Full-time track annual salary contract)
※ Not available for retirees from Pohang area universities or companies.
- Move-in Process
- Filling out application form and submission (Move-in application)
- Assigned by the order above (①-②-③-④) regardless of waiting period in accordance with room vacancy.
- When the vacancy rate is higher than 10% for one month or more, an admission discussion for unqualified applicant will take place.
ex) Visiting professor, affiliate faculty, lecturer etc.
- Contact Information
- Cellphone/General telephone: 054-279-3687
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org