Faculty Position at the Department of Electrical Engineering
The Pohang University of Science and Technology (POSTECH) in South Korea is seeking outstanding applicants of all ranks to fill tenure-track faculty positions at the Department of Electrical Engineering. Applications are invited in all fields of Electrical Engineering with emphasis on the following fields:
• Emerging electronic, photonic, spintronic, and quantum-computing devices (semiconductors, graphene, topological insulators, and organic materials)
• Applied electromagnetic waves, including, but not limited to remote sensing applications and theory, radar, numerical computations, EMI/EMC, RF sensors, and RF system
• SOC design methodology and AI/deep learning
Applicants should have a Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering or in a related field, and have outstanding scholarly research experience and/or potential, and teaching interests. Successful candidates will be expected to teach courses at both undergraduate and graduate levels.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit the following documents to the faculty application website (https:// facultyapplication. postech.ac.kr).
• A comprehensive curriculum vitae with the list of publications and other significant scholarly activities, and contacting information of professional references.
• A detailed statement of research and teaching plans.
• Copies of five major publications
• Copies of official transcripts and degree certificates, both undergraduate and graduate degrees. Candidates selected for the site interview will be asked to submit their original official copies.
• One-page summary of achievements (Use the template downloadable from http://ee.postech.ac.kr).
• At least three recommendation letters should be emailed to the FSC (email@example.com) directly from the recommenders.
Deadline and Contact Information
• All documents should be submitted by October 24, 2017. Full consideration will be given only to applications received by the deadline.
• For more information, you may contact
Mr. Deok Soo Kim (+82-54-279-3671, firstname.lastname@example.org)
Prof. Haewook Han, Chair of Faculty Search Committee (+82-54-279-2240, email@example.com)
• Candidates selected for the site interview will be notified individually. If there are no qualified candidates, the invitation may be suspended.