International Workshop on Bioengineering Innovations 2015: Imaging, Devices, Agents, and Applications
■ Date : 23th – 24th (Mon – Tue) February 2015
■ Place : POSCO International Center at POSCO International Center
■ Organizing Chairs
– Yongmin Kim, Ph.D, President of POSTECH
– Jin Soo Lee, Ph.D, Chair and Professor of Creative IT Engineering and Director of Future IT Innovation Laboratory at POTECH
– Chulhong Kim, Ph.D, Asscoiate Professor of Creative IT Engineering at POSTECH
During this two day event, this workshop will cover the following areas:
– Novel Imaging/Sensing Technologies and Challenges
– Chemicals in Biology and Medicine
– Flexible and Wearable Biomedical Devices
– POSTECH Department of Creative IT Engineering(CiTE)
– POSTECH Future IT Innovation Laboratory(i-Lab)
– POSTECH President’s Office
– POSTECH Department of Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Research Center
– POSTECH Center for self-assembly and Complexity, Institute for Basic Science
– ALPINION MEDICAL SYSTEMS
■ Keynote speakers in a priority order : 9 keynote speakers
– Kyongtae Bae, MD/PhD., Professor and Chairman of Radiology at University of Pittsburgh.
– Matthew O’Donnell, Ph.D., Professor of Bioengineering at the University of Washington.
– Charles Murry, MD/PhD, Professor of Pathology, Bioengineering, and Medicine/Cardiology at the University of Washington. Director of the Center for Cardiovascular Biology and Co-Director of the Institute for Stem Cell and Regenerative Medicine.
– Nigel Lovell, PhD, Scientia Professor at the Graduate School of Biomedical Engineering at University of New South Wales.
– Kimoon Kim, Ph.D., Professor of Chemistry, Director of Center for Smart Supramolecules, Institute of Basic Science at POSTECH.
– Jonathan F Lovell , Ph.D., Assistant Professor in the Biomedical Engineering at State University of New York at Buffalo.
– Meyya Meyyappan, Ph.D., Chief Scientist for Exploration Technology, NASA Ames Research Center.
– Sung Key Jang, Ph.D., Professor of Integrative Biosciences & Biotechnology at POSTECH.
– Homepage: www.iwbi2015.com, e-mail: email@example.com