POSLEC Korean Language Program (Summer 2011)
The POSTECH Language Education Center (POSLEC) offers three Korean classes to the people who are interested in learning not only the Korean language but also Korean culture. All POSTECH students, researchers, and professors, as well as POSCO employees, are welcome to join this program.
Registration Period: (Tue.) June 7, 2011 – (Fri.) June 10, 2011
Duration of the Session: June 27, 2011 – July 28, 2011 (5 weeks)
Class Hours: Beginning level: Monday and Thursday, 5:10 – 6:40 pm
Intermediate level: Monday and Thursday, 6:45 – 8:15 pm
Advanced level: Monday and Thursday, 8:20 – 9:50 pm
1. Visit the POSLEC website (http://poslec.postech.ac.kr/). Click on the course you want to take and enter your status, name, ID number, e-mail address, phone number and bank account number.
2. Transfer the tuition to the POSLEC bank account. You must pay within the registration period.
☞ In the past, the POSLEC Korean Language Program was offered free of charge for POSTECH students. However, POSLEC is now charging all participating students 50,000 won (for the summer/winter session) or 100,000 won (for the spring and fall semester) in order to improve students’ attendance and participation in class.
However, for a POSTECH student whose attendance rate is 80% or above, the fee will be fully refunded after the session ends. (This applies to POSTECH students only. Fees will not be refunded for non-POSTECH students.)
Woori Bank: 1005-501-138745
Account holder: POSTECH
1. Before the term begins: 100% refund
2. During the first week of the session (June 27 – July 3): 80% refund
3. After the first week of the session: No refund