The 15th Aun Lecture
● Lecturer: Nobel Laureate Prof. Robert H. Grubbs (in Chemistry 2005, California Institute of Technology)
● Date & Time: Thu, May 29, 2012, 3 – 5pm
● Venue: Room #400, Chemistry Bldg. (4th Floor)
● Title: “Design and Applications of Selective Olefin Metathesis Catalysts”
● Abstract: Olefin metathesis catalysts have become tools for the synthesis of complex molecules and materials. Over the past few years, new catalysts have been discovered, and they use subtle steric and electronic factors to control the geometry of the olefins that are produced and increase the efficiency of the catalyst systems.
●For more information, please contact Jua Shin at 279-2714 or email@example.com